Scottish foundry established in 1809 and closed in 1952 when many of the designs were taken over by Stephenson Blake. Specimen of their Sans-Serifs and Grotesques.
Photo(s) by “Bart Solenthaler” on Flickr.
Contributed by Matthijs Sluiter
Contributed by Robert Pariseau
Contributed by Stephen Coles
Photo(s) by “Klaus Hiltscher” on Flickr.
Contributed by Nick Sherman
Contributed by Blythwood
Contributed by Florian Hardwig